The Things I Get Into

This blog is about whatever I get into - Real Estate, construction projects - work or home, cars - generally old ones, outside, inside, cats, whatever I get into.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sidewalk Done at Last!

Well everyone, the sidewalk is finished and the contractor is paid. We will probably have to call them back on some waranty work (a few sinking bricks), but all in all, we are happy. The 5 day project took 2 weeks. Lots of mess, lots of headaches, lost sleep and a bunch of extra work on our parts, but it is ours. We do have to now water the grass every day to get the seed and sod to grow. But we are just plain happy to be rid of the workers.

Check out the pics below and let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger me, Mavis said...

I THINK IT IS SPECTACULAR ('specially with those workers outta here!)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home