The Things I Get Into

This blog is about whatever I get into - Real Estate, construction projects - work or home, cars - generally old ones, outside, inside, cats, whatever I get into.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Demo work takes longer.

So when the contractor comes by at 8am instead of 7:15 (supposed normal start time) the day is off to a bad start. He just had to do some final measuring and then his worker would be by around 10 or 10:30 to finish the demo and lay the CR6 base for the new pavers.

Well 10 came and went, then 11, 12, 1, 2 also did the same. So I called the office; they can't get him on the Nextel, they will call me back. 3, 4 came and went, I called back...... They don't know what happened to him and they don't even know what the schedule is for today (Friday) What a way to do buisness.... RJ Sunday Landscaping of Bowie has disappointed me. The pictures below are of what it looked like at the end of Wednesday and of course all day Thursday. Hopefully today will not be a repeat performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home