The Things I Get Into

This blog is about whatever I get into - Real Estate, construction projects - work or home, cars - generally old ones, outside, inside, cats, whatever I get into.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


Fluffy is another thing I have gotten into in the past few months. A cat showed up on our doorstep last Spring. We called her Moms, because she had some kittens outside. I don't know what happened to them, and I really don't want to dwell on that now. Well, this October or so, she again became mom and wanted food from us. I felt bad that she was feeding kittens and having to hunt for all food for the family. So I began feeding her behind my shop. Well it is now February.... She bangs on the back door usually 2 times a day. Bringing her 2 kittens Fluffy and Blacky. Today I got a good picture of Fluffy. Any one wanna give her a good home. We could probably trap her and have you come forth to get her. No life for a prettty cat like her outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home